||Usually Same Day Pick Up
The Section Aluminum is a versatile adventure bike that excels on the smooth but is more than ready to tackle the rough sections epic rides are bound to take you through. A strong and lightweight aluminum frameset, ample tire clearance and a purposeful frame design provide con dence-inspiring handling and powerful performance on all roads, regardless of surface.
- Section Aluminum frame and mid-modulous carbon fork: Strong, lightweight X6 aluminum frameset with full carbon fork creates a robust and durable adventure rig. Fatiguing vibrations are dampening by the curved and ovalized seat stays, bent chain stays, thinned seat tube, top tube and frame-specific optimized fork blade design.
- Section geometry: Designed to excel on multiple road surfaces, the geometry is a balance between conventional race and endurance bikes. The Section is a bike that is simultaneously fast and comfortable; ready for anything from a road sign sprint to a hard-packdirt road.
- Frame stiffness: Front and rear 12mm thru-axles plus an oversized head tube junction, downtube, BB shell and chain stays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer as well as control through rough terrain.
- Large volume tubeless ready tires: Accommodates 28c to 35c tires; equipped with tubeless ready tires, rims and valves for increased comfort, traction and puncture protection.
- Flat mount disc brakes: Incredible modulation, stopping power and control that also allows for increased tire clearance; at-mounted for a clean and uncluttered look.
- Fender and bottle mounts: Three bottle cage mounts on the frame and stealth fender mounting points create a bike with versatility to match the adventure and the season.
- Cable management: Internal routing keeps cables hidden and is thoughtfully designed to keep cables quiet. It is also compatible with a wide range of con gurations: 1x or 2x drivetrains in either Di2 or mechanical.